Cheesy pesto spaghetti
a very easy and cheesy pesto sauce.
- 2 cups of fresh basil
- 1/2 cup of pine nuts
- 1 to 2 cloves of garlic (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoons of lemon juice
- a handful of spinach
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Put your spaghetti in a saucepan of water and cook to taste (we like Al dente)
- Put the spinach, basil, pine nuts and garlic in a food processor and blend.
- Add the other ingredients and blend until nearly smooth (it is nicer with a bit of texture)
- Combine the spaghetti and the pesto together and voilà easy-peasy 🙂