an energy-boosting snack.
- 1 cup of oats
- 2/3 cups of coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup of almond butter
- 1/2 cup of flax seeds (linseeds are the same thing)
- 1/2 cup of cranberries and raisins
- 3 – 4 tbsp of agave nectar
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients together and put in the fridge to cool for about 30 min.
- Place mixture in molds and put them back in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Tip: I found that by putting them in a mold it was easy to keep them together but you can try and roll them into balls if you want.