A perfect, easy, weekend breakfast.
- 1 cup of flour
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes (optional)
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce
- 2 tbs of maple syrup
- 2 cups of almond milk (homemade if possible)
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl
- Mix together using a hand mixer and let it rest for 5 to 10 min.
- Heat a frying/griddle pan with a small amount of oil, pour a small amount of batter, approx 1/4 cup and cook for a few minutes on each side. Makes about 16 pancakes depending on the size of your pancakes.
- Serve warm with a banana and some coconut flakes