very tasty crepes
very tasty crepes.
- 500 g of plain flour
- 500 ml of milk of your choice ( For this recipe I like to use soja milk but almond or coconut work just as well)
- 500 ml of carbonated (fizzy) water
- 2 tbsp of oil (coconut, olive, sunflower)
- a pinch of salt
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl
- Mix with a hand or an electric mixer until smooth
- heat a frying pan, add a tiny amount of oil and then add some of the mixture, cook until brown on both sides.
- Topping ideas: spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, (either mix them all together or separately), strawberries, bananas, dark chocolate, apples, applesauce, cinnamon, maple syrup