Cocao chia pudding
a very chocolatey chia pudding.
- 1 cup of nut milk (we use homemade almond or cashew milk) but shop bought is fine.
- 4 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder (we use 100% cacao)
- 1 – 2 tsp of maple syrup (optional) to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional, we really think this makes a difference though) 🙂
- put milk, 3 tbsp of chia seeds, vanilla extract, cacao powder, the maple syrup and cinnamon if using, into a blender or Nutribullet if you have one. Blend until smooth (a couple of minutes).
- Pour into a jar or bowl and add the remaining 1 tbsp of chia seeds, stir well to combine and put in the fridge for at least 2 hours or even better overnight, (we have it for breakfast so we prepare the night before so it is all ready for us in the morning).