a comforting berry crumble.
- 60 g of flour
- 60 g go rolled oats
- 60 g of coconut flakes
- 60 g of ground almonds
- 50 g of sugar or coconut sugar if you have it
- 60 g of melted coconut oil
- 500 g of mixed frozen berries
- 3 tsp of sugar for the fruit
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius (375 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Make the crumble by mixing the flour, oats, ground almonds, sugar and coconut oil together and mix together with your hands to get the crumbly consistency.
- put all of the mixed fruit in a dish and sprinkle the 3 tsp of sugar over the berries.
- Pour the crumble over the fruit and place in the oven for 45 min or until brown.